Wednesday, December 15, 2004

X-mas break - the decadence begins

Got out of bed around noon. I was surprised when I looked into the mirror. Almost had forgotten that I had dyed my hair darker yesterday (it's basicly black now)!

I then got on to browsing for some potential christmas present candidates. I think the old trusty computer needs a small upgrade: a noiseless, fanless cooling system for the videocard. The old fan broke some months ago, and I had to get a new one for it - and it turned out to be damn noisy. It creates a loud, high pitched humming noise that gets to my nerves every now and then. Anyway, here is a review of the thing.

I've yet to have breakfast, it is now 2.37pm. Guess I'll read some comics borrowed from the library nearby and sip coffee. As the chore of the day, I am going to venture out and take away the ~15 misc bottless that can't be returned to any regular grocery store. Having nothing to do is strange, after all the rush & fuss of final exams. Maybe I'll do some laundry as well, clean clothes are cool.

-- update -- 8.24pm

Minna went to a gym to do something similar to bodypump. A sort of 'forming/shaping' class. I fixed us supper, my elite version of the finnish culinary classic, Makaronilaatikko :D

I think we're gonna watch Woody Allen's 'September' this evening, as it just finished downloading. I remember it as a fairly serious, and (surprisingly) good grownup's drama about relationships. Hope it's as good as I remember it to be.

On a sidenote, tomorrow I plan go to my last class before the x-mas break really begins. Swedish. Even though it starts as late as 3.15pm, I think I'll have major motivational problems :)
After class, the plan is to meet up with Jake - an old friend of mine - for a few beers & maybe some pool. He is going to be a (planned) father soon, so it's interesting times..

No comments: