Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Squashed

I got home a while ago. Played squash with Martti again. Ahh, I whooped him! Close & good games though, especially the last one (I managed to pull a 2-0 out of my ass..). Heheh. Now to other things: nothings changed as far as school goes, I'm still lagging behind on the Academic Writing piece of shit.. no matter, I'll get things rolling tomorrow and on friday. That's the plan, anyway!

A sidenote: Kela's trying to rob me out of ~ €2000. Isn't that sweet of them? But I got the fuckers cornered. I have the proof that will set me free. Basicly the situation is this: they know I made XX'XXX amount of money in 2003. I started my studies in the autumn of that year. They don't know which months those salaries are spread onto. So they try to get back their 4 month's of study aid + the works... But as I said, the situation is under control, now I just have to mail the damn complaint with all the documents that help my case.

By the way, there's nothing quite like having a cold one after squash :P

Over & Out.

No comments: