Friday, November 16, 2007

Inner silence

Spiced up the morning jog some. I ran 3km interval at 11km/h, with the elevation following a standard bell curve over a 20 min duration. Looking back at some earlier posts, I must have been doing some slower speeds.. Back at Arcada I ran (trotted?) 3 km in 30 minutes. That's just barely over walking speed. 11km/h is alright.

When I'm practiced up I'll try to maintain 15km/h, which should give me a good 3km Cooper. This is more running than jogging though.. Maybe one day it would be nice to have run the marathon. To be a Marathon man. Level-up IRL. hah! It would be easier if they created like a 'miesten kymppi' event (after the women's 10km annual event).

... so much for that, here's something that came throug on my last.fm personal radio station here at work, and I wanna share it with you. It may seem a little emo, but I really like this song.

Anathema: Inner Silence

When the silence beckons,
And the day draws to a close,
When the light of your life sighs,
And love dies in your eyes,
Only then will I realise,
What you mean to me.


Have a nice wknd

No comments: