Thursday, November 15, 2007

Time flies..

Wow, weeks go on by. Here's a quick update:

1. I got the thesis done.
2. Got some free time now
3. Work is good, life is good/ok.
4. Fall sucks, it's just too dark.
5. I like my work & co-workers!

Good stuff. I've been trying to get a little more active with sports.
The training regimen I'm trying on now is as follows:

- Tuesday, before work: 3km jog and some weights.
- Thursday evening: Squash 1 hour
- Friday, before work: 3km jog and some weights again
- Sunday noon: Squash 1 hour

The main bulk of my new-found free time has mostly been spent on catching up on reading, watching movies and playing some games. The computer's been upgraded a little thanks to a motherboard meltdown. I'm now running an Asus P5k with 4Gb ram and an Nvidia 8800gts 640. Seems to be running games alright. A bigger, better monitor is something I'd like very much, the 22" is a little limited by the resolution.

Some other purchases: A Canon S5is digicam & Canon Pixma mp600. They get the job done for most of the digital work that needs to be done.

Minna's been quite busy trying to juggle 3 jobs and her final year at school. There's also been some unwanted drama from her family's side. Without getting into details, I'll just say that we're not currently on speaking terms with the most of them. Minna's little brother is still cool, but the rest I'm not so sure about. Sad state of affairs, but what can you do.

Anyways, that's it for now.

No comments: